Habitational Insurance

What is Habitational Coverage?

Your homeowners policy doesn't provide coverage for habitational properties otherwise known as a Lessor's Risk.  Habitational properties have very specific insurance exposures and requires a policy tailored to those needs.

Habitational property insurance is designed to fit your commercial or residential building on a multi-peril basis including building coverage, contents coverage as well as liability in the event someone is injured on your premises as a result of your negligence.

FJ Torres insurance is experienced with providing the right coverage for your habitational property.

Give us a call for a free risk assessment.

Ready to find out more?

Drop us a line today for a free quote!